Frequently Asked Questions
How should I prepare our shoot?
• Get some inspo for the day. Have a browse through pinterest, twitter, instagram for photos that jump out at you. Practise some of the poses and expressions in a mirror.
• Buy some new lingerie! What better excuse is there for some fresh new outfits than a shoot! think bright colours, unique designs & flattering fits. Seen the same Honey B set on all your fave models? Pick something different!
• Plan how you will get to your shoot. Prepare for PT not being on time, traffic jams & weather. The last thing you want is to feel rushed or worst case, be late & have to rush your shoot.
• Get a good nights sleep & eat and drink well the week leading upto it. Water is your miracle worker for fresh looking skin.
• Please avoid fresh fake tan! It does not come across well in photos and can appear patchy. Leave your flawless skin game to me. Don't stress about any bruises or blemishes, all imperfections can be fixed in photoshop.
• Try and wear loose clothing before the shoot - avoid any tight socks, jeans or bras that will leave visible marks on your skin.
• Make a playlist. I will have music playing while we shoot, but you know what you like. Pick songs that make you want to dance, smile or feel sexy. Let's wash away those nerves & have fun!
Do you edit my images?
My approach to editing is a more natural one. Your images will be professionally retouched to enhance the beauty that is already present. You won't see any crazy airbrushing going on here. I want you to receive your images back & see your stunning face smiling back at you. You can of course request specific things to be edited, which is discussed on the day.
I don't have tattoos - will you still shoot me?
Yes! I shoot clients with all body & skin types. Majority of my work seen online tends to be tattooed women, as I am a staff photographer for Suicide Girls. However alot of private work (not published on social media platforms) display women with minimal to no tattoos. Do not let this halt you; I am excited to work with you!
Do you shoot men?
Definitely! I shoot men mostly for private work & promotional images for their websites. I'd love to work with more men, so please get in touch.
I've never modelled before - is that an issue?
Not at all! In-fact, 70% of clients I work with are first time models. You just can't tell because I work harmoniously with them leading upto & throughout the shoot. Directing poses, offering suggestions on outfits & locations in our pre-shoot discussions and creating a relaxed and fun atmosphere whilst shooting.
Create a playlist that makes you feel good, practise poses at home and plan ahead with getting there so you don't feel rushed & can enjoy the day.
I am highly experienced shooting first timers, so please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. Let's make your first shoot experience one to remember.
Where should we shoot?
Unless you have booked with me during a tour, the location is entirely upto you. It comes down to what you visualise for our photo session. If you are after a boudoir session, I highly recommend looking on Airbnb or Stayz for the perfect apartment. Somewhere with big windows, tasteful decor & lots of natural light.
If your idea suits outdoors, ensure the location you pick is suitable for the photos we plan to take. I am always more than happy to help you with selection & suggestions, so feel free to ask me questions during our pre-shoot discussion.
Does the shoot include hair & makeup?
No, my packages do not include HMUA. If you are looking to book a makeup artist for our shoot, try and book in at least 3 hours before our shoot to ensure you arent rushed to arrive. I can also suggest MUA's in the area if you are struggling to find anyone. Otherwise, if you are confident in your makeup skills, by all means do it yourself!
How do I pick the images?
Once we have finished shooting, I will send you a proof sheet with all your images. Simply select the quantity you have paid for, and let me know of any specific edits you may require. Ideally this will have been discussed in our pre-shoot discussion. Extra edits are available on request, at an extra cost.
When do I get the images?
For any of my package shoots, turn around is 3 weeks from you choosing your edits unless advised otherwise.
For any Suicide Girls shoots time will vary, depending on your current queue. If you are not ready to submit, we will discuss time frames.
Editing takes place on Fridays, excluding any public holidays.